- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registration.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. These are data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and do not identify any individual.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have provided you with a password, which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. It is important that you do not share your password with anyone Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, while we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of data transmitted by you to the Site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use security procedures and features to prevent unauthorized access to it
Information uses - We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that the Site’s content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you; if you would prefer not to have your email address used in this way please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you choose to do so
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We do not disclose individual information to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We would comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience using the personal data we have collected from you and from others.